Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Reunion 2008 - Name Your Family!

All right Folks! Let's name this family. This weeks photo features (from left to right) Cathy Durman, daughter of Lenore Forkas and grandaughter of Mina. Beside her is her daughter Shelly. Next we have Renee Alger, daughter of Craig Alger, grandaughter of Quentin. To the right is Wendy, another daughter of Cathy Durman. Front row is Wendy's children Mathew and Merinda. Most of the family in the photo are the descendents of Lenard and Mina Alger Lyman at the 2008 Reunion in Duncan Mills.

1 comment:

Junosmom said...

I found your site by Google.
We are an Alger family, living in Kentucky but from Ohio. My husband is an Alger by birth, born to Norman (and Marilyn) Alger of Mantua, Ohio. I know of no connection to Californian Algers except that one of my husband's grandfathers did go out west during the gold rush, though I'm not sure if it was the paternal or maternal grandfather (I'll have to ask). How did the Californian Algers end up there, I am wondering.
Sincerely,
Cathy Alger, Kentucky